Before I begin, I would similar to tell y'all that since this myTake is from a guy's perspective, some signs shown past girls may be interpreted wrongly, so please correct me where I am wrong.

Secondly, since this is my personal experience, things in your life may vary but nonetheless, here information technology goes.

How to know if yous are handsome

ane. Behaviour of the girls

Girls check you out
Girls bank check you out

The most mutual sign is that you see girls and ladies staring at you. It may happen if you look shabby (if you look shabby, then y'all know) or there was something incorrect with yous that mean solar day like you had a stain on your clothes or your hair were messed up. If the looks keep, then you know what they're for.

Here you'll see two types of girls:

1. The ones who'll quickly look away when caught staring: these girls don't want to evidence their interest in you or don't want to make it obvious that they find you attractive. So they'll simply speedily look away when you catch them staring at yous.

two. Girls who won't back off: some girls won't wait away but hold the gaze and keep on eye balling you even subsequently getting defenseless. The reason is simple, they desire you to know that they're interested in y'all.

2. Come across for yourself

are you handsome?
are yous handsome?

When you see yourself in a mirror, yous'll easily come to know if you're handsome or non. I hateful really, we can easily judge people on how they look so it won't be problematic to figure out how yous look.

3. Keep your ears open up for compliments

do you get compliments?
do you lot get compliments?

Y'all may hear compliments on how attractive you lot look from your friends and acquaintances. Now, I won't say that girls don't complement handsome guys in how attractive they are, indeed they would sometimes. Probably because you're already friends with them or they know you lot in one mode or the other.

In my case, girls never complemented me, they never even talked to me. I am yet to find out that reason. If you lot know please permit me know. But they commented on my looks while in a group. They used to call me 'sexy', ' hottie' and what not.

4. Do you smell something called-for?

other guys find you handsome?
other guys find y'all handsome?

Sentinel out for other guys' behaviour towards you lot. They may go to such an extent that you tin conclude that they are implying very indirectly that you aren't skilful looking or that you're very arrogant considering of your looks even when you lot're not that good looking or say that 'okay, you're adept looking, and then what the big deal?'. You tin likewise detect them getting cocky around you, mimicking your manner of walking/talking or even copy your hairstyle just won't acknowledge. Some guys volition unnecessarily become competitive around you lot and will constantly endeavor to prove themselves superior or better than y'all.

My advice, let the children play. People do very well know y'all and so don't get downwards to their level and react something childish. In one case they know that the joke is on them, they'll stop eventually.

Some people will telephone call you lot 'girlfriend-snatcher'. Their daughter may become interested in y'all and get out them for such reason. And now, you have one more enemy to your never-catastrophe list. Keeps on happening to me all the time, get-go, I was like 'Wtf!? Really?' and now I am similar 'ah, okay'. I had to skill up my combat skills and chisel upwardly my trunk structure and physique so that if one bedlamite comes to blows for such a petty reason, I may evidence him something. Now I have a nice body too, 'look at him, as if his face was non enough to impress the girls, now he has got abs too, what a bear witness-off. Jerk' and thank you a lot.

5. 'Y'all're gay'

handsome guys look gay?
handsome guys' look gay?

Seriously people? Gay? Simply wow.

Whenever you become a shave or a new haircut, congrats, y'all look similar a gay to 'them'. That's i of the sign of insecurity of jealous guys of class. I acknowledge, I in one case reacted to information technology saying ane of them to wait at his fat breast and my 5.5 inch long organ and and so phone call me gay, rude I know, distressing, only no sorry.

Seriously, other guys are jealous of handsome guys' looks, reason being elementary, they want women too, just the women preferably choose good looking guys, especially in their teenage. And that'south also a loftier time for other guys to feel the urge to get a girl and not getting the girl makes you their target. If y'all are buffed and intimidating, expect them to annotate on your looks and and then hiding their face.

You have two options now,

Option 1, ignore them, they'll stop they get tired.

Option 2, confront them and close em upwardly for good, it's your phone call.

six. You get high attention of the teachers and virtually everyone knows you

you are popular
yous are popular

You lot'll see that almost everyone knows y'all and your name. Although, some people may non admit it, insecurity once again, but notwithstanding they practise know you.

#beinghandsome #handsome

Thanks for reading it.